Employer: VEG Pro
We are currently seeking someone experienced and passionate electromechanics to integrate our maintenance team. Vegpro International Inc. is a leader in innovation in agricultural production and packaging of salads and vegetables to cater to year-round customers on the East coast of North America. Known as the “Fresh Attitude” brand, our prewashed lettuces are available in large grocery stores. Vegpro International Inc. is a Quebec company in continuous growth located in Montérégie and has nearly 900 employees. The company offers a very dynamic work environment and exciting challenges! The company has three (3) packing of products, either two (2) plants to Sherrington and one (1) in Florida, in addition to cultivating land, both in Quebec and in Florida.
We offer you
- Compensation and benefits competitive (base salary, bonus according to the shift, group insurance, RRSP);
- Use of your expertise and your skills with new and unique to our industry equipment;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Working environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Under the responsibility of the supervisor of maintenance, you will have to perform repairs and preventive maintenance of systems (mechanical, hydraulic, electric, pneumatic or electronic). You will also have to install and adjust the new production equipment.
Night work schedule – Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday, from 6 p.m. to 6 am
Hourly rate – according to experience, $ 22.78 and $ 30.54
- Locate the breakage, identify the causes and make necessary repairs;
- To test the equipment or components repaired;
- Analyzing vibration of the equipment after surgery;
- Complete work orders and daily monitoring report and carry out the necessary follow-up;
- Clean and lubricate the pumps, compressors and other equipment.
- Check the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric and electronic equipment;
- Participate in the development of a program of preventive maintenance of the equipment;
- Read plans, diagrams and schematics to determine how to proceed;
- Install, align, dismantle and move the fixed industrial machinery or mechanical equipment (pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, boilers, etc.);
- The policies and procedures of OSH good practice manufacturing and HACCP;
- Perform any other related tasks.
Qualifications and requirements
- DEP in Electromechanics of automated systems or a college degree in instrumentation and control, or other relevant training;
- Licence C is an asset;
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic power;
- Skills at the level of the weld (TIG, MIG and stainless steel);
- Ability to work in narrow places, above ceilings, ladders and scaffolds; Mastery of the french spoken and written;
- Control of technical terms in English and ability to speak with a vendor in English;
- Knowledge of HACCP standards is an asset;
- Spirit of analysis and deduction;
- Sense of urgency; Resolutions of problems;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team work;
- Sense of organization and management priorities;
- Ease of adaptation.
Pour plus d’information, rendez-vous sur notre site
Job type: Full-time
Employer email: email@example.com
Expires on: 09/07/2020